Bali.Love Exclusive Collection
Taman Bhagawan Wedding Package
What You'll Love
The ultimate beachfront private wedding venue. If you’ve always dreamed of a perfect Bali beach wedding, this is your venue. Taman Bhagawan is set on the white sands of a quiet Nusa Dua beach, surrounded by lush tropical gardens. Protected from the busy outside world by a high brick wall, entering Taman Bhagawan is like discovering a secret garden. Unlike a resort where there may be guests and tourists present during your wedding, as a private venue at Taman Bhagawan you have the entire place all to yourself. While the venue is totally exclusive and private, it’s just down the road from some of Bali’s accommodation, so it’s convenient for you and your guests.
With lush gardens, absolute beachfront location and peaceful beach views, stunning Balinese statues and joglos, plus a beautiful pool, Taman Bhagawan is the ultimate beachfront paradise. What’s more, the excellent-value package includes FREE cocktails, delicious food by Vivre Catering and wedding coordination by our trusted wedding planners.
What's Included (& What You Can Add)
- Private wedding venue from 11am to 11pm
- Private bridal villa for preparation
- Event & banjar fees
- 5m x 5m dance floor
- Lunch platter for bridal party (6 to 8 people)
- Private bridal villa for preparations
- Bride’s hair & makeup
- Bouquet for bride with matching buttonholes x 2
- Welcome drink and cold towel for the guests
- Tiffany chairs
- Printing and signage
- Arch or arbour with flower decorations and or material drapes
- Altar table with a centrepiece
- Flower aisle up to 5 meters long
- Flower shower petals for guests to throw
- 2x standing florals at the start of the aisle
- Sound system
- Wedding planner plus 2 coordinators from the local team
Food & Drink
At Taman Bhagawan all catering is provided by Vivre Catering, they’re the single best caterers on the island and the choice of all the world’s biggest companies like Samsung and American Express when they hold events in Bali, so you know your wedding food will be amazing!
- Premium Dinner Menu Choose from live cooking stations, buffet style or share plates
- 8 Hour Free Flow Bar Package Before ceremony: soft drinks, water / Post-ceremony: beers (Bintang, San Miguel Lite), cocktails (Smirnoff Vodka & Captain Morgans White Rum based), imported white, red, sparkling wine (Ohau Gravels Sau Blanc (NZ) and Talamonti Moda Tuscan Red (Italy), DeBortoli Sparkling (Australia)
- 2 tier wedding cake
- Tiffany chairs
- Reception decor
- Printed menus, seating chart & name tags
- Cake table with centrepiece
- Sound system – includes party lights
- Dance floor 5m x 5m (up to 100 guests)
- 15-seater buses to collect guests from their hotels
What If You Want To Customise?
If you would like us to put together a sample package for you – start a live chat or send us a quick email. We will go through all the items you can add to create your Taman Bhagawan private garden wedding, so you get everything you want, and nothing you don’t want!
Things you may want to add later might include photography, videography, additional entertainment or extra specific styling items. We’ll work through all of this with you to help make it as easy as possible.
Pricing & Booking Guide
Taman Bhagawan wedding packages start at 40 people. You can view the price in your currency using the currency switcher, and input the likely number of guests to see the price for that number.
Apart from the minimum of 40 guests, we just charge an additional per-head price if you want to add more guests. Taman Bhagawan is a very flexible venue and can accommodate everything from small intimate weddings to several hundred! If you book for a certain number but then have fewer guests RSVP, we simply credit back the price per head, so provided you meet the minimum, you only pay for the number of guests you need.
There are no charges for peak season or weekends.
Bali.Love offer payment plans for all weddings. All you need to do is pay a 20% deposit to secure the date, then we can organise a weekly or monthly payment plan. We also offer a 5% discount for upfront payment!
Dates, Customisation & Booking
To check dates, please fill out the form, email us [email protected] or start a live chat session.
Sample Timeline For Your Wedding Day
11am – Bridal party arrive at the bridal villa, hair & make-up artists arrive
12pm – Photographer arrives
3.30pm – Buses pick up guests
4pm – Guests arrive
4.20pm – Guests seated
4.30pm – Ceremony starts
5pm(ish!) – Ceremony concludes
5.15pm – Drinks & photos start, group photo, bridal party can freshen up in Villa
6.30pm – Guests to move to reception area
6.35pm – MC announces housekeeping items and welcomes back bridal party
6.40p – Food service to commence
7.15pm – Plates cleared, cake on display
7.45pm – Cake cutting
7.55pm – First dance, cake taken to buffet, cut and served
8pm – DJ commences
10.50pm – Last drinks
11pm – Event concludes, DJ concludes, buses leave
The Planning Process
So, you’ve found a venue – now what?
With the Bali.Love planning process, you’ll be in safe hands so you can relax and enjoy the planning process.
How It Works
You decide on your wedding venue, confirm availability and pay your deposit to secure your wedding date. Your wedding planner gets in touch, and the fun begins! Everything is broken into stages.
Stage 1 – Hair & Makeup, Photography, Celebrants
These are the things that book up really quickly, so if you’re keen to have a good selection of suppliers to choose from, we recommend booking them first.
Stage 2 – Accommodation & Trip Planning
- Discuss accommodation options. We can help you get bids from hotels for your group and get a better price.
- Activities – we’re building a system which will help you to co-ordinate all your activities with friends easily. If you’re interested – we can show you how it works.
Stage 3 – Styling & Decor
Book a call with our Creative Director Rose. She’ll help you nail your styling plan and then we’ll send it to the vendors for quoting.
Interested? Next Steps.
Send us a few details and we’ll send you a customised proposal as soon as possible.
Chat With Us Live
Start a live chat and we’ll help you with whatever questions you have. Click the chat box below.